<menuitem id="bqjup"><menu id="bqjup"></menu></menuitem>
  • <div id="bqjup"></div>
  • <dl id="bqjup"><ins id="bqjup"></ins></dl>
  • <progress id="bqjup"><span id="bqjup"></span></progress><dl id="bqjup"><ins id="bqjup"><strong id="bqjup"></strong></ins></dl>
    <li id="bqjup"><tr id="bqjup"></tr></li>
    <div id="bqjup"><tr id="bqjup"></tr></div>
    <sup id="bqjup"></sup><dl id="bqjup"><s id="bqjup"></s></dl><dl id="bqjup"><ins id="bqjup"></ins></dl>
  •  

    英語閱讀

    兒童故事幼兒英語少兒語法少兒單詞英語兒歌啟蒙英語劍橋少兒少兒口語兒童讀物少兒教學

    朗文少兒英語口語視頻教學03:At the world is table 民以食為天(四級)

    Cherie207 于2016-03-13發布 l 已有人瀏覽
    增大字體 減小字體
    朗文少兒英語口語視頻教學03:At the world is table 民以食為天(四級),含有中英文視頻文本,及視頻教學欣賞。

    46-110G215102985.jpg

    At the world is table 

    民以食為天

    J: Let's song about different kinds of food. Here's a song about food from different countries. It's called "what's that?". Listen!

    讓我們一起唱一首關于不同食物的歌曲。這里就有一首關于不同國家食物的歌,歌名叫“是什么”,一起來聽聽吧!

    singing time

    唱歌時間

    J: Are you ready? It's your turn to sing now.

    你準備好了嗎?輪到你們來唱咯。

    singsing again

    唱歌時間

    J: Do you know how to order a meal in a resturant? Jana, Grace and Corry role-play for the class.It's about ordering food in resturant.They are practicing the play now. Corry is a waiter, and Jana and Grace are going to order some food. Let's watch.

    你知道在餐廳怎么點餐嗎?Jana,Grace和Corry要做一個在餐廳點餐的角色扮演,現在他們正在練習。Corry是服務員,Jana和Grace就正要點餐。讓我們一起來看看吧。

    C: What do you like to order?

    你們想要點些什么呢?

    J: Wait. You don't say that!

    等等,你不能這么說話!

    C: Er, yeah, right. Sorry. Hello, ladies, are you ready...

    額,好的,不好意思。你好,女士們,請問你準備...

    J: That's not your line.

    這不是你的臺詞。

    C: What would you like to order?

    請問你們想要吃點什么呢?

    J: Corry, you forgot the line.

    Corry,你忘詞了。

    C: What? Oh. Ok. I remember now. Today we have very good French onion soup and spicy spaghetti with Moroccan vegetables. Are you ready to order now?

    什么?噢,好的,我記起來了。今天我們有非常好的法國洋蔥湯,和摩洛哥蔬菜辣面。請問你們準備要些什么?

    G: I would like potato soup, some mush and a fruit salad.

    我想要土豆湯,玉米濃粥和一個水果沙拉。

    C: And what would you like to drink?

    要點什么喝的嗎?

    G: I like water, please.

    請來一杯水吧。

    C: Water. OK. And what would you like to order?

    水。好的。請問這位女士想要點什么呢?

    J: Are there peppers in spaghetti?

    你們這里的意大利面放辣椒嗎?

    C: Yes, there are.

    是的。

    J: Then I have a French onion soup, and order sushi, and a Santos fires and a glass of milk to drink.

    那么我就要一個法國洋蔥濃湯,壽司,一份薯條和一杯牛奶。

    C: Er! How can you eat that?

    啊!你怎么這么吃?

    J: Corry, you are a waiter. A waiter would never say that! Did you either read your script?

    Corry,你是服務員。一個服務員從不會這么說話的!你有沒有讀過你的劇本啊?

    C: Well! Yes, I read my script. But I forgot my lines. There's a lot to remember.

    有啊,我當然有讀過劇本。但是我忘詞了。我有太多臺詞要記住了。

    J: Grace and I could remember all lines. Are we smarter than you?

    Grace和我都能記住所有的臺詞。難道我們比你聰明?

    C: No, you are not smarter. You were just reading on the script.

    不,你們不是比我聰明。你們是看著劇本來讀。

    J: Yeah. Sorry, I forgot. Can we just start it again?

    是的,對不起,我忘了詞。我們可以再重新來一次嗎?

    C: This time no script.

    這次沒有劇本。

    J: I love resturant. I can order anything. Sushi, baking and eggs, soup or dessert. What do you order when you go to resturant? Well, that's all show for today.See you next time on Backpack.

    我喜歡餐廳。因為我可以點很多東西,壽司、面包和雞蛋、濃湯或者甜點。你到餐廳用餐時會點些什么吃呢?好的,這就是今天的節目了。我們下周再見!

     1 2 下一頁

    分享到

    添加到收藏

    朗文少兒排行

    甘肃新十一选五走势图